Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Sounds like an April's fool, feels like an April's fool. :hmm: Jokes side, awesome work from both of you, looking forward on Friday and would like to see everyone else aswell, let's get a full serv and get that good old days vibe.

A Veg Dick- Remove my gag bros.

Lion - - General Chat

You have been warned and punished several times, probably more than normally due to being a regular visitor. 7 bans on record and dozens of warns that's why you got your punishment to think about it. Drugs are not an excuse of such behaviour, you can join in and get restored back but that's your last chance!

Where we are, where we wanna go!

Lion - - General Area

Hello friends, I hope you all are doing good, I would like to use this post to talk about the current state of our community and discuss what's next. As we all know, SoD settled down for a while already, Fungrades 2.0 ain't being visited much, not much happening in our community etc. Basically ZPS Cabin and (probably) Minecraft keeps breathing fresh air into those SoD lungs, but our actual community doesn't do much together anymore (at least for ZPS). It might be understandable that people go th…

Member List

Lion - - News

Moving N7Legion from Level 1 Member and Barbie Angel from Full Member to Normal User.

funny youtube stuff

Lion - - Music, Video and Games

What the hell is this and why did I watch 3:48 until I started questioning it?!

Member List

Lion - - News

LokiFloki moved to Inactive Section (at request)

Member List

Lion - - News

Some changes to the Member List: Demotions: Limited from Full Member to Normal User 100Tim from Level 1 Member to Normal User Darkone from Level 1 Member to Normal User laughtilldie from Full Member to Normal User nucleon from Level 1 Member to Normal User DJ Pehlewan from Full Member to Normal User Mr.Green from Full Member to Normal User Lexvhw from Full Member to Normal User SaltyChicken [McDuckyWings] from Level 1 Member to Normal User Inactive Member Section: Fora [Foralax] moved to Inactiv…

Weird ad's thread

Lol one of the comments goes like "this guy could sell you your own kidneys"

Weird ad's thread

Talking too much to biz and I start getting his redneck ads aswell youtu.be/2SKrNUq22rk

World Cup 2018 !!!

Lion - - News Archive

Usually there are no 4th and 5th prices, so I think at least having for these something, is already appreciated.

World Cup 2018 !!!

Lion - - News Archive

Gonna delete myself if that's the case

World Cup 2018 !!!

Lion - - News Archive

Sure, but it's about predictions and if I could set 1:1 on teams I think might play equal on score I could get 1 point for either way If one team manages to score a second one (just as an example). It's okay though I was just wondering.

World Cup 2018 !!!

Lion - - News Archive

Why is a draw not allowed or keep a game blank because you might think a team doesn't score at all?

Fungrades 2.0 - ChangeLog

Lion - - Updates

Don't know found 2% good since there's leather armor anyway

New VIP Features! - Trails and Skins

Lion - - News

Oh no yea right Leo #NoPlzKotonoh

funny youtube stuff

This is so accurate lol. The ass resembles you pretty well but that's why we all love you

funny youtube stuff

I can imagine this kind of content Bizerco would do if he was a youtuber lol youtu.be/nORv34CSYv0

Member List

Lion - - News

Laurens and OpiOm are removed from Admin status and are now in the Vault as Level 2 Member. For more information take a look at New rule for vaulted admins (inactivity section).

Possible new rule for SoD

Lion - - General Area

Cody and me decided to keep it flexible as it was, since it worked out pretty well.

New VIP Features! - Trails and Skins

Lion - - News

Looks good mate, where the wolfie though?

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2019