Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Where we are, where we wanna go!

Angel - - General Area

I just started my studies in university of applied sciences, no time, but everything new is worth a try! In my point of view, problem isn't people moving on and game getting old. I have noticed a lot of trouble on servers and community behavior. SoD servers doesn't attract people anymore, it's also caused by how our members talk/treat the newbies. I tried to talk to people and tell what's wrong, but no one can see it the way those people do who are new. I think, by adding a game it will still be…

World Cup 2018 !!!

Angel - - News

I live in a can, i didn't hear nor see that xD

World Cup 2018 !!!

Angel - - News

I don't know anything about this, is it possible to make more than 5 goals?

Jouxbox !

Angel - - News

Constantine played Barbie Girl All good, everything is back to normal!

Map Suggestion Thread

Angel - - General Chat

Tetris?

Map Suggestion Thread

Angel - - General Chat

welcome to the jungle...

Deathrun Server is back!

Angel - - News

Was just sobbing cus my nyancat doesn't work anymore.. BUT these news made me feel like nothing can stop me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jouxbox !

Angel - - News

Quote from cronox: “time for annoying filthy frank music :D” I can still remember how to use BanMe.

Jouxbox !

Angel - - News

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOP WOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possible new rule for SoD

Angel - - General Area

Quote from Okypok87: “if they want to but, we could handle it, that the App. itself has to stay open for i dunno 3 weeks before a final decision will be made, so people have enough time to tell there first impression and there final ones.” Well then there may be super many apps at the same time which will make it more difficult i think :s Like u have to follow 10 guys and u have different time limits like decide with person x in 3 days with person y in 2 weeks and such. For me it would be super …

Possible new rule for SoD

Angel - - General Area

When I started to play and understand about the system and community [S-ZPS] Härski told me to play for 2weeks straight so I know do i want to apply for this or na :p I support the 1 month!

Member List

Angel - - News

Gratz !!!!!!

Fungrades 2.0 - Documentation

Angel - - News

Quote from Joux: “It does seem complicated when reading it, due to the amount of content in the new mod, and was my initial fear when creating it. But i think that can be said for most games that have multiple skill trees and options. I have tried to make the in-game user interface as simple as possible to understand, so it 'should' come across a lot more understandable once playing, and not take long at all to fully understand how it all works. The upgrades are fully explained in what they do i…

Fungrades 2.0 - Documentation

Angel - - News

This sounds indeed very complicated, yet the current system on eu3 is also complicated for me !! But after spending many long minutes I think this is a good idea and will work out good? Btw, Will we lose the current system when this one appears? Or is the super old system still somewhere? I am happy to have some old vibes back with sum update! I'll be waiting, nice work AND my fav q, where is the jxbox?? >:c (I would have some suggestions for it ^^)

Member List

Angel - - News

Gratz!!!

Member List

Angel - - News

you better watch out, you better watch out...

Member List

Angel - - News

Congratulations! Welcome to the slap list!

Member List

Angel - - News

Gratz!

Soldiers Of Demise - Xmas Event 2017!

Angel - - News

err...... I didn't quite understand how this works xD can i have everything fast in a nutshell :D:D:D liiikeee what do i have to do that something happens xD Or is this even for me xD I mean, I found myself from the list!

Event: Final battle

Angel - - News

This is the moment I want to get my console working!! Not sure if I will join, but let's see! Anyways have fun!!

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2018